Android development tutorials are not the theoretical tutorials with few lines of code in between the content. All tutorials have included a sample project in order to implement each and everything practically. The best way to learn something is to do it practically. You can also download the project code and run it on your system instantly.
Android Development Tutorials With Example
- Kotlin Android App Tutorial – AgeCalculator App
- How to Create Splash Screen in Android App
- How to Install Kotlin in Android Studio
- How to Close Android Application Programmatically
- Android HttpURLConnection – Android Networking Tutorial
- Android XML Parsing Tutorial Using XMLPullParser
- Android Service Tutorial
- Android JSON Parsing Tutorial
- Android Intent Example With Source Code
- How To Detect Gestures in Android
- How to Install and Update Android App Programmatically
- Android GridView Example Using Android Studio
- Wireless Debugging in Android.
- How to Close Android App Programmatically